Our research endeavors focus on distributed computing infrastructures, with the main focus the following areas:
- Service placement across the Computing Continuum:
- mMAPO and MAPO: Tool for multi-objective IoT application placement in fog with the prediction of devices mobility.
- CODA: Two-sided stable matching model for data stream application matching.
- Application scheduling and resources management for Big Data Pipelines:
- C3-MATCH: Scheduler for IoT Big Data Pipelines scheduling and adaptation.
- Beyond von Neumann Architectures in the Computing Continuum.
- Decentralized intelligence in trusted environments.
- Trust-aware resource scheduling for big data pipelines.
- Mobility-aware resource provisioning and infrastructure deployment for 360 video streams.